Certified Information Systems Security Manager [CISSM] Cyber Security Certifications
Exam Code: CISSM-001
Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM) is unique in the information security credential marketplace because it is designed specifically and exclusively for individuals who have experience managing an information security program.
The certification has been renowned as the globally recognized achievement for those who have experience managing an information security program.
The Certification is a unique credential in information security as it is designed specifically for individuals who have experience managing an information security program.
There are many reasons to achieve this certification:
- Worldwide recognition as an information security manager
- Understand how to govern information security
- Understand how to develop & manage an information security program
- Understand how to manage incidents
- Gain a better understanding of information risk management.
- Provides the information security professional with an opportunity to build upon existing credentials and provides tangible evidence of career growth.
- Recognition of attainment of advanced job skills as required for an information security professional.
- Provides access to valuable resources, such as peer networking and idea exchange