About: TOGAF Foundation & Implementation
TOGAF, an Open Group standard, is a proven enterprise architecture methodology and framework used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiency. TOGAF helps practitioners avoid being locked into proprietary methods, utilize resources more efficiently and effectively, and realize a greater return on investment. TOGAF is an industry-standard architecture framework that may be used freely by your organization to develop an information systems architecture. This is a highly interactive, BYOD course that requires classroom students to bring a notebook computer or tablet in order to access digital components of the courseware. Digital components include the ADM application, practice exams, module summary e-Learning content, and some course materials.
In this course, you will gain the knowledge needed to prepare for and achieve both TOGAF 9.1 Level 1 certification, known as TOGAF 9.1 Foundation, and TOGAF Level 2 certification, known as TOGAF 9.1 Certified. You will learn the technology, structure, and concepts of TOGAF 9.1. In addition to gaining the knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF 9.1, you will learn to analyze and apply this knowledge.
During the course, you will receive a voucher allowing you to schedule the TOGAF 9.1 Level 1 and Level 2 certification exam. You will schedule the exams through a Prometric Test Center of your choice. The TOGAF 9.1 Level 1 certification exam is a 60-minute closed book exam. The TOGAF Level 2 certification exam is a 90-minute open book exam. You must pass the exams to achieve certification.
The self-paced version of this course is being run by Global Knowledge in association with ITpreneurs and is accredited by The Open Group.
Duration: 5 Weekdays | 4 Weekends Classroom Training
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9.1
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF 9.1 has been adopted
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF 9.1 into an architecture practice and who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF 9.1
Need a kickstart?
For a unique learning experience, Makintouch Consulting offers top notch education in an all-inclusive package. To reach every student’s learning needs, we have a customized set of course material which caters to the audio, video, and text training. We take care of every possible detail of your comfort, so that you can focus completely on your training.
- Round- the- clock Instructor-led program and lab access
- One-on-one/group training by Certified Subject matter experts
- Highly interactive lectures, group exercises, and review sessions
- Intensive Hands-on Training
- One computer per candidate
- Certification Exam Fees Included.
- Independent study
- Self-testing software
- in-house testing
- 24/7 High speed internet connectivity
- Small class size
- Stay, meals( breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Pick & drop facility at the airport, local transport
Centered around your success, Makintouch takes pride in offering a learning-conducive and state-of-the-art educational environment wherein you will attend rigorous instructions and hands-on training, plus also have access to comfortable study rooms for self- study.
Join Makintouch… have technology at your tips.